The Multimedia Specialist will work within the Marketing Division to develop graphics, coordinate and produce electronic and social media, maintain websites and support i2E marketing activities and events. This part time position will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides web support through daily site maintenance and maintaining web-based multimedia content and services in support of the online marketing and communications strategies.
- Provides photographic services for i2E events and as needed for internal marketing goals.
- Uses advanced multimedia software applications to create and publish graphic designs in accordance with departmental goals and objectives.
- Develops and maintains content distribution networks through social media channels including content for feeds in various social media sites.
- Creates and maintains a digital library of photographs, graphic designs, and program collateral.
- Support i2E marketing activities and events.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Must function within a high level professional business environment and be a self-starter with ability to multitask and work within an environment of interruption. Must be detail-oriented and organized, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel and working knowledge of databases). Professional appearance, attitude and demeanor plus appropriate business attire is required.
Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts related field and 3-5 years of relevant work experience, or comparable combination of education and experience.
• Proficient with Adobe CS6, (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Premiere, Dreamweaver).
• Knowledge of web graphics and technologies, including CSS and HTML.
• Experience working with WordPress or other mainstream CMS.
• Ability to create print and web ready graphics.
• Basic photography skills with experience in photo enhancement and color correction.
Must possess the skills to design and maintain the corporate website and landing pages; content distribution through social media, edit and design a variety of materials; write in a creative, descriptive, technical or factual manner; establish and maintain cooperative relationships with those contacted in the course of work; coordinate complex projects and meet deadlines.
Interested candidates should submit all resumes and inquiries to the following address or electronically to the below email address:
Attn: Human Resource Manager
840 Research Parkway, Suite 250
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
i2E is a 501(c)(3) private not-for-profit corporation focused on wealth creation by growing the technology-based entrepreneurial economy in Oklahoma. It is the policy of i2E, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions.