Contact: Sarah Seagraves
i2E Vice President for Marketing
(405) 813-2403 or email [email protected]
Applications are being accepted until Aug. 9 for the second class in i2E’s Tulsa Immersion Program for early stage businesses.
Three to four startup businesses will be selected for the 15-week accelerator program in which entrepreneurs will evaluate concepts, adjust to customer feedback and capitalize on promising new opportunities.
Highlights of the program include:
- Employs lean startup methodology of “build, measure, learn”;
- Applies strategic planning business practices to customer development and opportunity validation;
- Connects entrepreneurs to local and national mentors; and
- Invests $38,000 in non-dilutive capital to participating companies.
When the program concludes, successful startups will have a functional minimum viable product and be positioned for possible follow-on investment.
The Immersion Program operates as a residential model with participating entrepreneurs required to work in i2E’s Tulsa offices on Tuesdays and Thursdays. A $2,000 matching investment from the entrepreneurs also is required for participation.
The program is directed by i2E Venture Advisor Shintaro Kaido. For more information, contact Shintaro at [email protected] or call (918) 877-0451.