This national conference is the cornerstone of the HHS’s congressionally mandated outreach efforts. This three-day national HHS SBIR/STTR Conference is designed to educate attendees about the America’s Largest Seed Fund and how to apply for these research and development dollars. With over $1 billion dollars of annual HHS funding, this is one of the largest sources of early-stage capital for technology commercialization in the United States. The HHS’s SBIR/STTR programs allow US-owned small businesses to forge academic partnerships and build productive businesses. With this funding, the partners can engage in research and development that has a strong potential to deliver products and services, including medical devices, diagnostics, digital health, biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, to improve the health of Americans.
· Meet One-on-One with over 100 SBIR/STTR Program Managers and Federal Staff from the NIH, FDA, CDC, DOD, SBA, and more!
· Learn how to write competitive Phase I & II grant proposals
· Network with entrepreneurs, innovators, and investors
· Learn about resources for Women-Owned & Socially Disadvantaged Businesses
· Small businesses wanting to develop innovative technology products
· Highly motivated small business entrepreneurs or researchers
· Small businesses interested in new HHS SBIR/STTR initiatives and program changes
· Academic Administrators interested in learning how to leverage SBIR/STTR funding for their university community
· University researchers interested in partnering with small businesses on collaborative R&D projects
· University researcher interested in starting you own company
· Large companies interested in developing strategic alliances with successful SBIR/STTR awardees
· Organizations or consultants providing support to interested SBIR/STTR applicants
For more information, click here.