Patient Success Coordinator Job Description
About the Company
Progentec is a biotech company that combines cutting-edge laboratory testing and digital technologies to dramatically improve health outcomes and quality of life for people battling autoimmune conditions, including lupus (SLE) and multiple sclerosis (MS). Our digital team designs and develops clinically validated disease management platforms as well as patient empowerment platforms that include community engagement, accurate health information, and smartphone apps. Over 50,000 people living with autoimmune conditions turn to us for support each month.
Progentec is looking for someone who is detail-oriented and is passionate about improving access to healthcare by providing excellent customer service. The Patient Success Coordinator will be in charge of managing the customer service and project logistics associated with Progentec’s various studies and commercial operations.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Providing Customer Service: You will be responsible for handling in-bound calls or online queries from patients and other customers. You will also make outbound calls and utilize other outreach methods in order to connect with patients and assist in patient retention efforts. Installation, guidance, and compliance of medical device utilization are key topics for customer interactions you will be responsible for
- Troubleshooting and triaging patient support: You will address, delegate, and resolve issues study patients are facing. This will be through multiple mediums such as phone, email, and social media. You will triage queries to other departments within the company as applicable
- Collecting and abstracting data from medical records: You will collect patients’ medical records via fax or email from their respective clinics. You will contact Clinics in order to receive copies of patients’ relevant medical records. You will extract documents’ contents into a medical database and append to their respective research patients
- Generating reports and readouts: You will regularly generate and distribute parameters on Key Performance Indicators from the extensive information that will be collected from all of the patients on the study
- Managing shipment logistics: You will be responsible for setting up and shipping out devices and kits that have been pre-ordered by patients
The ideal candidate:
- Has excellent communication skills and can work directly with leadership, technical, and medical personnel
- Is a quick learner that is passionate about start-ups, technology, and product development and is driven to improve healthcare
- Has demonstrated experience working with data collection, management, and analysis
- Has a strong work ethic and ability to execute multiple tasks with high attention to detail
- Has exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Has a strong ability to work with others and to meet tight/multiple deadlines
- Has strong project management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Has familiarity with database management software
- Has demonstrated ability to use applicable business software including, but not limited to: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, Access)
- Has familiarity with terminology and workflow of medical environments
- Has ability to maintain HIPAA compliance with all relevant operations
Education: Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Required: 1-2 years’ experience working in a healthcare environment
Experience: Preferred: 1-2 years’ experience working with medical records or 1-2 years’ experience working in customer service
Familiarity with Medical Terminology, Medical Records
Experience with relational databases such as Postgres, SQL Server and/or Oracle
Work authorization: United States (Required). Hiring is contingent upon a satisfactory Background Check.
To submit your resume, click the Apply Now button at bottom of this page, Progentec/Resume.