Regional Sales Executive Job Description for Dallas, Tx
The role of the Regional Sales Executive is business development and new business expansion within designated markets. Depending on the stage of the regional markets assigned to the role, the nature of the work and efforts may be New Market Entry (NME) or Market Penetration Effort (MP).
SendaRide serves the non-emergency medical transport (NEMT) population, which is defined by patients in need of healthcare services without transportation. SendaRide is able to generate new business within a market via the development of relationships with Health Systems and associated medical specialty businesses. SendaRide primarily serves the Medicaid and Medicare Advantage insurance recipients, as these insurance programs pay for NEMT.
The Regional Sales Executive is measured on his/her sales performance in any given period. Sales goals are established on a Quarterly and Annual basis, with financial incentives for high achievement.
Expectations of the Role
New Market Entry (NME):
1. Research the NME and understand the Health System players, payers and alliances.
2. Create high level talking points related to SendaRide’s value proposition, including the ability to differentiate between SendaRide and other competitors in the marketplace.
3. Use his/her professional networks to open C-Suite dialog on behalf of SendaRide.
4. Prepare executive-level presentations.
5. Engage SendaRide C-Suite in the conversations at key points in the development of the relationship.
6. Work with SendaRide Marketing Research to develop data related to the strength of a prospective partnership.
7. Make recommendations to SendaRide C-Suite related to the value and strength of any one relationship to become a Key Partner for the NME.
8. Propose terms of a relationship and negotiate to commitment.
Market Penetration (MP)
1. Move from C-Suite of the Key Partner(s) to the Business Unit in order to establish first experience with SendaRide.
2. Create ongoing, timely key touch points with Business Units to keep SendaRide as the primary call for NEMT services with the goal of continuing to expand upon the current stream of business.
3. Move laterally in the community to develop relationships in the Key Partner(s) network of payers and alliances to expand upon SendaRide’s relationships and establish new streams of business.
4. Maintain C-Suite contact to establish future opportunities for expansion of the SendaRide footprint as the payer contracts continue to evolve.
5. Remain aware of policy and legislative moves within the State and work with SendaRide C-Suite to participate and offer input, as appropriate.
Send resume to: [email protected]