Title: Strategic Accounts Manager
MaxQ is transforming the packaging and handling of blood products and other critical life science materials. Our team is forward-thinking, innovative and very hardworking. We are looking for a proven sales leader with the same values to aggressively expand our national and international sales efforts.
MaxQ is a rapidly growing provider of enterprise-wide solutions for handling, packaging and storage of blood products and life science materials. More specifically, we are pioneering turnkey, validated packaging for temperature-sensitive materials. By providing comprehensive, pre-qualified pack-outs to customers, MaxQ greatly simplifies validation and compliance. Bottom Line: we drive costs, inefficiencies, and hassles out of customers’ workflows. As a result, we serve an impressive roster of the nation’s top blood banks and health care systems.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have demonstrated success in previous sales roles in acquiring and growing large national and international life science accounts. You also have a track record of building effective and efficient sales processes – planning, reporting, sales forecasting and management, sales process optimization, recruiting and selection of sales force talent. You have experience using sales automation to manage customer relationships. Over 50% of the position will be involved in prospecting and developing new accounts. Beyond the sales function, you’ll contribute to the overall leadership and direction of MaxQ. Most important you long to be part of a passionate, motivated and aggressive team working together on a big problem and a great opportunity.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Desired experience as a national accounts/business development manager in life sciences company.
- Successful lead generation using online and offline strategies and tactics.
- Development of long-term strategic relationships with major accounts.
- Experience in selling in complex situations using a multi-step, consensus selling approach.
- Strong network in the life sciences industry, especially blood banks, hospitals, clinical diagnostic labs, clinical trial companies and/or pharmaceutical companies.
- Recruiting, development and retention of a high performing sales and sales support team.
- Negotiation of supply chain and wholesaler relationships.
This position requires extensive travel. Compensation includes competitive salary, generous bonuses and stock options.
Submit your resume in complete confidence to email@example.com.
8712 W 6th Avenue, Stillwater, OK 74074