The purpose of the Innovation Recognition Award will be to recognize an individual or company who has been responsible for the creation of an innovative technology, product or service.
- Open to any individual or company that has made a significant contribution to the bioscience industry through an innovative technology, product or service.
- Nominees must have been in Oklahoma for the past three consecutive years as of the deadline date.
- Previous year’s submittals are accepted.
- Availability to attend the Awards Ceremony on March 24, 2016.
- Application: February 15, 2016, 3 PM
- Finalists announced: February 22, 2016
- Award Ceremony: March 24, 2016 at Embassy Suites Downtown Medical Center
Nominations can be submitted by anyone who is knowledgeable about a successful Oklahoman or company has made a significant contribution to the bioscience industry through an innovative technology, product or service. Self-nominations will be accepted.
A multidisciplinary panel of local and national experts will review nominations and make recommendations based on the following selection criteria:
- Extent to which nominee’s contributions made significant contributions to Oklahoma’s bioscience industry.
- A history of active participation in the community and a commitment to ensuring its future vitality.
- Letters of support reflect a significant impact of the nominee’s contributions in the support of the bioscience industry.