The purpose of the Hall of Fame Leadership Award is to acknowledge an individual who has demonstrated leadership in the industry, and has assisted in the creation and advancement of bioscience companies and/or the broader bioscience community over time.
- Open to any Oklahoman who has made a significant contribution to the bioscience industry through leadership, community involvement, actions and service.
- Nominee’s contributions must have been in Oklahoma for the past 5 consecutive years as of the deadline date.
- Previous year’s submittals are accepted.
- Availability to attend the Awards Ceremony on March 24, 2016.
- Application: February 15, 2016, 3 PM
- Finalists announced: February 22, 2016
- Award Ceremony: March 24, 2016 at Embassy Suites Downtown Medical Center
Nominations can be submitted by anyone who is knowledgeable about a successful Oklahoman who displayed outstanding leadership in the bioscience industry. Self-nominations will be accepted.
A multidisciplinary panel of local and national experts will review nominations and make recommendations based on the following selection criteria:
- Extent to which nominee’s contributions made significant advances to Oklahoma’s bioscience industry.
- A history of active participation in the community and a commitment to ensuring its future vitality.